About Me

My photo
Conway, Arkansas, United States
I am a mother, a reader and a writer.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Coming Up & What I'm Reading Now.....

will be reviews or commentary on:
by Annie Dillard.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson. I will follow up later with an item on The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, the final book in Larrson's posthumously published and bestselling series.

Messenger of Truth, a Maisie Dobbs mystery novel set in the aftermath of World War I and the fourth in a series of Jacqueline Winspear.

And a mention of a couple books, both novels, I started but just couldn't make myself want to finish them. ... Oh, and I am now reading Alice, Let's Eat, a 1970s book by Calvin Trillin, whose name many will recognize from his articles over the decades in The New Yorker. And I just checked out Alice LaPlante's Turn of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Objectionable comments will be deleted.